Hi there! why don't you join this forum?
We got nice members,contests, and much more!
Join NOW!

HomeNewsCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bearville Island Guest!

Share | 

THE RANDOM STORY (POSTED BY MY FRIENDS IRL AND I!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ashleyrocks101
News Kitty

Female

PostSubject: THE RANDOM STORY (POSTED BY MY FRIENDS IRL AND I!)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:59 pm

:happy-turkeyday rollercoaster rollercoaster i rollercoaster rollercoaster h rollercoaster a soccer time! d singing time :disco y soccer time! singing time soccer time! rollercoaster witch :disco :happy-turkeyday rabbit pig pig pig pig pig alien alien No No Embarassed pirat What a Face Twisted Evil Once was a little boy who was addicted to junk food. He always ate junkfood for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.Hello This is ......mi--nd your beewax, did you think I ws really going to tell you? This is private matters! Go away... dop you have to read this? WEEPING ANGEL! AHHHHH! Back oh!! :disco . soccer time! .. :disco :disco :disco :disco witch witch :disco :happyb-day :happyb-day rollercoaster a rollercoaster ppy bi singing time t singing time day oh!! oh!! :disco to :disco witch yo hello kitty!

THE END! Very Happy :DDDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ashleyrocks101
News Kitty

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE RANDOM STORY (POSTED BY MY FRIENDS IRL AND I!)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:01 pm

^^Sorry about my friends XD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ashleyrocks101
News Kitty

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE RANDOM STORY (POSTED BY MY FRIENDS IRL AND I!)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:03 pm

My friends are Amar, Amelia, and Lilac... :DDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ashleyrocks101
News Kitty

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE RANDOM STORY (POSTED BY MY FRIENDS IRL AND I!)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:08 pm

Amar: DO U LIKE WAFFLEZ YEAH WE LIKE WAFFLEZ YA WE LIKE WAFFLEZ DO U LIKE PANCAKES YA WE LIKE PANCAKES DO U LIKE-

Lilac: D: Be quiet.

Amar: NO

Lilac: okay...

Amelia: Thank you. -_-

Amar: DO U LIKE FRENCHTOAST YA WE LIKE FRENCHTOAST DODODODODODO...

meanwhile...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ashleyrocks101
News Kitty

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE RANDOM STORY (POSTED BY MY FRIENDS IRL AND I!)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:20 pm

Amelia: I don't think we can stop this... so we might as well join this!! :DDDDDD

Amar and Amelia: DODODODODODOODODODODODOODODODODODODODODODODODOODODODODODODODODODODOODODODODODODODODODOD

Lilac: sighs*

Ashley: Hi- OH MY BARRELS! O_________________________________________________O *FLIPS TABLE*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ashleyrocks101
News Kitty

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE RANDOM STORY (POSTED BY MY FRIENDS IRL AND I!)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Arrow santa monkey affraid

TOGETHER: DODODODODODOODODODODOODODODODODDOODODODODODODODODODODODODODODODODODODODO

Back to top Go down
View user profile
geronimo!
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE RANDOM STORY (POSTED BY MY FRIENDS IRL AND I!)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:27 pm

Amar: *grabs baseball bat* I WILL KILL YOU!!!
Amelia: You forgot, this ailen can NEVER EVER EVER be killed.
Amar: IDC IT CAN BE NOW!! *smacks weeping angel*

TO BE CONTINUED O_O

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Army of dalek fires! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bearvilleisland.forumotions.net
geronimo!
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE RANDOM STORY (POSTED BY MY FRIENDS IRL AND I!)   Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:31 pm

30 years later.....

Amar's Diary: Dear Diary,
I am 50 years old and still beating up the stupid angel. Just a few more weeks, she'll be a pile of dust... My eyes hurt.. and crusty. I think I might blink necause I'm in my room.
*weeping angel appears in room* I take my hairbrush from the counter and smack! It went through the angel. Oh crap!

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Army of dalek fires! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bearvilleisland.forumotions.net
ashleyrocks101
News Kitty

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE RANDOM STORY (POSTED BY MY FRIENDS IRL AND I!)   Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:54 pm

o_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ashleyrocks101
News Kitty

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE RANDOM STORY (POSTED BY MY FRIENDS IRL AND I!)   Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:57 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE RANDOM STORY (POSTED BY MY FRIENDS IRL AND I!)   Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:40 pm

oh!! oh!! oh!! oh!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ashleyrocks101
News Kitty

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE RANDOM STORY (POSTED BY MY FRIENDS IRL AND I!)   Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:02 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxMustacheManxx
Pawsome Possum
Pawsome Possum

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE RANDOM STORY (POSTED BY MY FRIENDS IRL AND I!)   Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:44 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lecybugalicia
Teddy Overstuffed
Teddy Overstuffed

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE RANDOM STORY (POSTED BY MY FRIENDS IRL AND I!)   Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:23 pm

HHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIII xDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE RANDOM STORY (POSTED BY MY FRIENDS IRL AND I!)   

Back to top Go down

THE RANDOM STORY (POSTED BY MY FRIENDS IRL AND I!)
Page 1 of 1